Whether it’s holiday season, a friend’s birthday, or you’re just looking for a present to show someone how much they mean to you, here are ideas for body positive gifts your loved ones will appreciate! They all emphasize body kindness and self-love, and come in a variety of formats. However, while you’re busy buying for others, don’t forget that you can’t pour from an empty cup. Treat yourself as well!
For the Bookworm
We all know that person who loves to spend time with their nose in a book (I’m one of those people!). These books are fabulous for learning more about accepting yourself as you are and improving health without dieting.
- *Body Kindness: This is all about helping you understand how to love, connect and care for yourself, including both your body and mind.
- *Intuitive Eating: The book that started it all! It explains the nuances of Intuitive Eating and is a great foundation of information if you want to learn more about this growing approach to health.
- *Body Positive Power: This gem is about the author’s own struggle with diet culture and how she has found freedom from it. Hers is a powerful story that will have you inspired to start your journey toward body positivity as we
The awesome Intuitive Eating book!
For the "Accessoriser"
Is that even a word?! We all know that person who loves all the extras, from clips to jewelry to stickers. Fortunately, these brands have items that would make great body positive gifts.
- *Effect Positivity: This brand is owned by a fellow body-positive registered dietitian, Kristi Coughlin. She has many cute items for sale with inspirational sayings, including shirts, coffee mugs and stickers. As a bonus, you can save 10% using the code LOVEYOURSELF.
- Thoughtful Nutrition: This brand is also owned by a body-positive registered dietitian, and features stickers, hats and mugs with meaningful phrases.
For the Fashionista
Maybe you’re looking for help with your current wardrobe, or you know someone else who is! Nancy Dilts is a great resource for solving your fashion problems!
- Nancy Dilts Wardrobe Consulting: Nancy is located in St. Paul, MN, but can help people virtually as well. She assists with personal shopping and wardrobe styling using clothes her clients already own and clothing purchased from consignment stores. She is truly passionate about using clothes to help people feel great in their current bodies!
For the Eater
So … this applies to everyone! I am the owner and founder of Intuitively Nourished, through which I provide coaching services to help free women from the time- and energy-sucking activities of dieting. Maybe your friend could benefit from my services, or maybe you’re looking to gift yourself the freedom from stress and anxiety caused by dieting.
- Intuitively Nourished Coaching: A fabulous investment in yourself or a loved one in order to break free from the worry and lack of time brought on by dieting. Being free from dieting gives you more time to spend with loved ones and focus on what’s truly important.
- If you would like to learn more about working with me, click here to schedule a free Discovery Call!
There you have it: ideas for body positive gifts! We could all use more positivity in our lives, especially when it comes to our current bodies. We can never love ourselves enough!
P.S. Are you looking for positivity to land in your inbox? Sign up here to receive periodic updates from Intuitively Nourished.
*(Affiliate links. I will receive a portion of the proceeds if these specific links or coupon codes are used).
I am a non-diet registered dietitian on a mission to spread the truth about dieting and the harm it does to our bodies physically, mentally and emotionally. It is my goal to show women that there is a fantastic life outside of dieting if they’re willing to step out of their comfort zone and start truly living!